View Nerf Rival Knockout Suppressor PNG

View Nerf Rival Knockout Suppressor PNG. 5 out of 5 stars. Submitted 12 months ago by yowomboo.

Walcoms7 If You Saw My Stream You Saw Me Struggle For 5 Facebook
Walcoms7 If You Saw My Stream You Saw Me Struggle For 5 Facebook from lookaside.fbsbx.com
Blast into nerf rival competitions with this compact powerhouse to knock out the competition! I am using the stock knockout spring and in this 4 shot configuration i am getting an average of 125fps. Materials used in my build:

Hi guys, its my first nerf video and i'm starting with a mod guide on the nerf rival knockout.

Things tagged with 'nerf_rival_knockout' (13 things). I'm using an akblaster mods short dart kit, and a replacement. 5 out of 5 stars. Hi guys, its my first nerf video and i'm starting with a mod guide on the nerf rival knockout.


LihatTutupKomentar